Compôte makes a wonderful healthy breakfast or desert and is perfect for slowly cooking in your slow cooker. This recipe has a warming, winter spiced flavour and tastes delicious on top of cool, creamy greek yoghurt.
- Winter Spiced Apricot Compôte2015-01-26 05:18:55Ingredients
- 500g (7oz) dried apricots
- 2 tsp ground mixed spice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves
- zest and juice 2 oranges
Best Slow Cooker Guide http://www.bestslowcookerguide.com/
- Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker or large pan. Add 100ml of cold water.
- Simmer on low until the liquid has reduced and become syrupy.
- Leave to cool until needed.
- Serve warm or cold with thick greek yoghurt as a delicious breakfast or even as a dessert with granola.