Have you got a questions about slow cooking that you need answering?
I get asked lots of questions about slow cooking and using a slow cooker. From basic beginner questions like ‘What are the benefits to slow cooking?’ to questions based more on the best method of cooking such as ‘how much liquid should I put in my recipes?’ I have compiled all these questions together to create a Frequently Asked Questions area. If you have a question you should find the answer here by clicking on the link below. However if you have a question which I haven’t tackled here please send me it via the contact form and I will try to answer it for you.
Slow cooker general questions
- How do I use a slow cooker?
- What are the benefits of slow cooking?
- How do I choose a slow cooker?
- How do I look after my slow cooker?
- What temperature settings do you get on a slow cooker?
- What can I cook in a slow cooker?
- What are the cooking times for slow cookers?
What to cook in a slow cooker
- Buying and cooking Beef
- Buying and cooking Lamb
- Buying and cooking Pork
- Buying and cooking Poultry
- Buying and cooking Fish and Shellfish
- How to cook Vegetables in a slow cooker
- How to cook Grains, Pasta and Beans in a slow cooker
- How to cook Fruit in a slow cooker
- What Herbs, spices and flavourings to use in a slow cooker
Slow Cooker Techniques
- How to make stock
- How to make soups
- How to make marinades
- How to make stews and casseroles
- How to Pot-roast
If you have a question which I haven’t tackled here please send me it via the contact form and I will try to answer it for you.